Schools, colleges and small businesses need reliable, affordable management tools that deliver innovative features in a solution that's easy to use and easy to manage - that's why Veeam Software offers Veeam Essentials. Available in 2-socket bundles, Veeam Essentials is a complete solution for data protection and virtualization management, offered at an attractive price for environments with only a few hosts.
With Veeam Essentials you can deploy, manage and protect your virtual infrastructure with the power and ease of a single solution that addresses critical virtualization management needs:
- Complete visibility of the entire virtual infrastructure
- 2-in-1 backup and replication
- 24x7 performance monitoring
Save up to 70%
Veeam Essentials is available for VMware and Hyper-V environments with 2, 4 or 6 sockets giving you the flexibility to buy just what is needed to protect and manage your virtual environment. Each 2 socket bundle is priced to offer savings of up to 70% over purchasing Veeam Backup & Replication and Veeam ONE separately.
Protecting your investment
Investment in Veeam Essentials is protected as virtual environments grow and change. If you switch hypervisor platforms, you can swap Veeam Essentials licenses between VMware and Hyper-V. And if a virtual infrastructure grows beyond 6 sockets, it can be upgraded to either Veeam Management Suite or Veeam Backup & Replication, for a price that takes into account the original purchase of Veeam Essentials.
Veeam Backup & Replication™ provides fast, flexible and reliable recovery of virtualized applications and data:
- 2-in-1 backup and replication – unifying backup and replication in a single data protection solution
- Multi-hypervisor support - protect all VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V VMs in a single product, from a single console
- Synthetic full backups - create a new full backup recovery point from prior full and incremental backups without placing duress on primary storage
- Built-in deduplication – cut backup storage requirements up to 75% by compressing backup and network traffic and eliminating duplicate blocks of data
- Near-continuous data protection – captures changes and updates VM images as often as every few minutes for on-site and off-site replication
Veeam ONE™ is a single solution for powerful, easy-to-use and affordable virtualization management:
- Real-time monitoring - 24x7 real-time monitoring and alerting, with built-intelligence for fast troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Change tracking - the who, what, where, when and how of every change in the virtual environment.
- Documentation and management reporting - complete, up-to-date documentation of the structure and state of the virtual infrastructure, plus automated and on-demand reports for the information you require.
- Business categorisation - views of virtual environment from a technical and business-oriented perspective, using rules and dynamically-maintained groups that reflect an organisation's structure, locations, service levels or any other critieria.
New in version 6.1
Veeam continues to advance state-of-the-art for virtual machine (VM) backup with Veeam Backup & Replication 6.1. Just 6 months after the release of 6.0, version 6.1 introduces powerful new functionality for both VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V.
Veeam has provided significant enhancements in a non-disruptive manner whilst their evolutinary approach and commitment to keep things simple are - and will continue to be - central to Veeam product development. For information about the enhancements in version 6.1, download the What's New in 6.1 document.