Schools, colleges and small businesses need reliable, affordable management tools that deliver innovative features in a solution that's easy to use and easy to manage - Veeam Essentials™ delivers a powerful, easy-to-use and affordable data protection and virtualization management for VMware and Hyper-V environments with 6 or fewer sockets. Integrating Veeam Backup & Replication™ and Veeam ONE™ in a single solution, Veeam Essentials™ provides significant savings, protects your investment in virtualization, increases administrator productivity and helps to mitigate daily management risks.
Save up to 70%
Especially packaged and priced to offer savings of up to 70%. Veeam Essentials™ meets the needs of IT administrators supporting businesses with fewer than 200 employees and virtual environments with 2, 4 or 6 sockets.
Protecting your investment
Your investment in Veeam Essentials™ is protected as virtual environments grow and change. If you switch hypervisor platforms, you can swap Veeam Essentials licenses between VMware and Hyper-V. And if a virtual infrastructure grows beyond 6 sockets, it can be upgraded to either Veeam Management Suite or Veeam Backup & Replication™, for a price that takes into account the original purchase of Veeam Essentials.
Veeam Backup & Replication™ - provides fast, flexible and reliable recovery of virtualized applications and data:
- 2-in-1 backup and replication – unifying backup and replication in a single data protection solution
- Multi-hypervisor support - protect all VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V VMs in a single product, from a single console
- VM backups automatically archived to the storage location of your choice, and validation and remediation ensure copies are available and reliable.
- You can restore VMs with enhanced 1-Click Restore, and powerful new delegation options let you safely put restore in the hands of business users.
- Built-in WAN acceleration with caching, variable-length deduplication and optimizations for transferring Veeam backups, it’s up to 50x faster than a standard file copy.
- The vCloud Director infrastructure is incorporated into backup, monitoring and reporting views, giving you the context you need to effectively protect and manage your vCD infrastructure.
- Dashboard provides at-a-glance views of backup jobs and backup infrastructure and Widgets are also available for building custom dashboard.
- New reports help you review bandwidth and storage utilization, see your savings from built-in WAN acceleration, audit operator restore activity, perform chargeback for backup, and more.
- Built-in e-discovery and agentless recovery mean you don’t have to spend time, effort and money on expensive add-on tools for granular recovery of SharePoint items
Veeam ONE™ -
- Provides complete visibility of these virtual and backup infrastructures and affordably delivers the capabilities that matter most to virtualization administrators.
- Delivers a single, integrated solution for virtual environments with multiple standalone hosts, management servers, and Failover Clusters.
- Its powerful capabilities are extended to the backup infrastructure to provide advanced monitoring, reporting and capacity planning for Veeam Backup & Replication™.
- Discovers your virtual environment and delivers out-of-the-box capabilities that let you immediately experience the benefits of effective virtualization management.
- Delivers an integrated, comprehensive solution at a competitive per-socket price.
- Provides real-time, well-informed and unattended 24x7 monitoring of your entire backup and virtual infrastructures.
- Examines trends, identifies over-committed resources and offers flexible what-if modelling taking the guesswork out of capacity planning
- Makes it easy to create the reports you need for the information your organization requires.
Veeam ONE™ integrates with Veeam Backup & Replication™ to provide additional, advanced capabilities for ensuring the protection of your virtual environment.
New in version 7
Veeam continues to advance state-of-the-art for virtual machine (VM) backup with Veeam Backup & Replication™ version 7.
Veeam has provided significant enhancements in a non-disruptive manner whilst their evolutionary approach and commitment to keep things simple are - and will continue to be - central to Veeam product development.
Version 7 includes;
- 2 disruptive innovations; Built-in WAN Acceleration, High performance Backup from Storage Snapshots
- 7 market-leading features; Native tape support, Virtual Lab for replicas, Enhanced backup and recovery for vCloud Director, vSphere Web Client plug-in, Virtual Lab for Hyper-V, Enhanced 1-Click Restore with self-service recovery, Veeam Explorer for Microsoft SharePoint
- 75+ additional enhancements
For information about the enhancements in version 7, download the ‘What’s new in version 7’ document.