Primary Cloud Backup Solution
Everyone wants to protect their school from downtime, loss of data and natural disasters - however, many schools don't have the internal expertise or budget to implement the disaster recovery plans they need. Traditional disaster recovery solutions typically cost too much, they are complex and not always reliable whilst existing backup solutions really aren't suitable for the way schools are managed anymore.
We offer a backup and recovery-as-a-service solution - managed and operated by Virtue Technologies. Our Primary Cloud Backup Solution offers cloud-based disaster recovery and backup capabilities, looking after your school's in house disaster recovery team, ensuring we can deal with any problems as soon as they appear.
Our Primary Cloud Backup Solution Packages
We have different solution packages available that meet your individual schools needs:
- Advanced - A Primary Cloud Backup and recovery-as-a-service solution for up to 1TB of your data. Ideal for most Primary Schools and Academies that need a full DR solution.
- Standard - Primary Cloud Backup and restore solution for up to 1TB of your data. Ideal for Primary Schools and Academies that want a backup and restore solution.
- Essentials - Primary Cloud Backup solution for up to 11GB of your data. Ideal for Primary Schools and Academies only backing SIMS up.
Benefits of our Primary Cloud Backup Solution
Our Primary Cloud Backup comes with the following features and benefits:
- Encrypted data - keeping your information safe at all times
- Hosted in a UK Data centre - keeping your SIMS data ISO 9001, 27001 compliant
- Managed Data Service - real people that will alert you in the event of a backup failure
- SIMS agent - covers SIMS and FMS databases
- SIMS Backup and Restore - for SIMS and FMS databases
- Multiple server agents - looking after your core services
- Virtual Machine recovery of SIMS Server* - in the event of a disaster, you can access your data from any location, using any device.
- 365 Day Retention period** - allowing you to retrieve work for up to a year
*Recovery will take place within 24 hours - presented over the internet to customer if required (Advanced package only)
**Data retention can be extended beyond a year at an additional cost
Request a Quote
Please complete the following and we will contact you shortly: