See how we have helped a number of our customers to overcome challenges.
If you want to know how we are doing it and fulfilling customer requirements, choose one of our customer case studies from the highlighted introduction text below:
- Trinity School - Trinity School turned to Virtue Technologies when they were looking for someone to support and develop their ICT Infrastructure.
- St Edmund Arrowsmith Catholic High School - 10ZiG Thin Clients boot up in seconds allowing for more productive time in the classroom. The school saves money because thin clients last longer and the units are energy efficient.
- Altrincham College of Arts - watch a video case study as Altrincham College of Arts turned to Virtue for expert support and guidance in delivering a wirless network platform.
- Chorlton Park Primary School - Outstanding OFSTED report underlines Chorlton Park Primary School’s use of Virtue’s expertise for wireless network platform.
- Ormiston Ilkeston Academy - Virtue helped Ilkeston Academy solve data centralisation and backup problem while providing a platform for virtualisation.
- Holly Lodge High School College of Science - Virtue helps Holly Lodge School improve ICT access for students.
- Bacup & Rawtenstall Grammar School - Virtue Technologies delivers a high speed internet with enterprise wireless.
- Bishop Rawstorne Church of England Academy - Watch a video about how Bishop Rawstorne C of E Academy turned to Virtue when they needed a partner who shared their vision.
- Ghyllside Primary School- Ghyllside Primary School turned to Virtue when they were looking for a reliable wireless network.
- Saint Edward's College- St. Edward's College has worked with Virtue Technologies on a number of projects that have been vital in enhancing their network and moving the School forward for a number of years.
- Pear Tree Specialist School - The School turned to Virtue Technologies when they were looking to replace their old whiteboards and projectors.
- Alderley Edge School for Girls - Virtue Technologies install a virtualised solution to give the school a more flexible and reliable infrastructure.
- St. Bede's Catholic High School - The School turned to Virtue Technologies when their aging servers were beginning to buckle under the pressure of the School's growing infrastructure.
If you need any further information or want to arrange a site visit please contact us.
I was impressed from the start with their technical knowledge and their understanding of ICT issues in schools